Telesales – Primary Education Sector
Salary up to £16,000 per annum depending on experience
Who are Webanywhere?
We are one of the UK’s leading educational technology companies, supporting millions of learners worldwide.
As one of Yorkshires fastest growing companies, we are ambitious about expansion into new markets, and the development of innovative new products to enhance online learning. With a background in the education sector, we now have business, local government and not-for-profit sector clients throughout the UK and worldwide.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, family run business, where outstanding individuals are recognised and rewarded. Our rapid growth offers excellent opportunities for career progression in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
Our tagline - ‘Stretch Beyond’ - sums up how we work, and our approach to our customers. We innovate, we exceed customer expectations, and push ourselves to learn and to excel.
We are looking for an ambitious and high achieving Telesales Executives to join our growing primary education team. This is a telephone based role and you will take responsibility for developing your own pipeline of activity through building relationships with existing customers and sales prospecting of new customers.
You will be expected to work to demanding KPIs, generating appointments for the Business Development Managers and managing their diaries to ensure they complete 8-10 appointments a week.
- Plan sales strategies and execute accordingly
- Build relationships with existing customers and sales prospecting of new customers
- Achieve a minimum of 10 demonstrations or meetings per week
- Provide market insight and report back to the management team
- Work with the production and delivery teams to ensure customer expectations are met and managed in line with our service level agreements
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a confident and professional telephone presence and be enthusiastic about sales
- Be driven, self motivated and hungry to exceed expectations
- Be committed to your own development
- Have a proven track record at telesales or appointment generation
Salary negotiable, depending on experience to £18,000 per annum (OTE £20,000-£25,000 ++ uncapped)
Excellent opportunities for personal development
23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum
Free secure onsite parking
We are always looking for staff who are willing to go the extra mile for customers, who are dedicated to learning and personal development, and who are keen to work harder and smarter than our competitors. Those with skill, enthusiasm and team spirit do not go unnoticed, and there are always opportunities for promotion and reward based on performance.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES